Skip to main content

How to Log-in at our PCs

To use our PCs, you'll need a student ID or project ID, which is provided by the University Computing Centre (URZ).
Students automatically receive their ID from the URZ, lecturers will contact the HfJS administration.
Additionally, this ID will enable use of the URZ' computers and the University Library (UB) computers.
When logging in at the PCs, the AD domain must be selected.