Skip to main content

Recognition of Academic Achievements

As a rule, credits earned abroad and especially in Israel can be recognized if they can be adequately assigned to the subject catalog of the HfJS in terms of subject and content. You should therefore submit an application for recognition to the Examination Board so that your achievements can be recognized.

The application must be submitted to the Examination Office of the HfJS Heidelberg. The addressee is the chairperson of the examination board. You should enclose grade certificates and completed assignments with the application. Create a list of the achievements that you consider to be creditable and that you would like to apply for. Compare the type and scope of your achievements with those required by us and indicate in each case for which of our requirements your achievements should be credited.